The rail chain lifting platform is suitable for the workplace where the pit cannot be excavated, and the chain gear is used to pull the height. It has a single-turn double-twist type and adopts an efficient guiding system, so that the gap between the lifting platform and the fixed table during the translation process is small, the operation is stable, and the speed is infinitely changed. The synchronizing device is driven by a low speed and large torque to make the lifting process parallel, free, and telescopic in place, which can automatically achieve the filling. The elevator operates smoothly, safely and reliably, and is suitable for industries such as supermarkets, hospitals, restaurants, and workshops. Structural aspect: The main frame is welded by 160*80*4 high-strength high-quality rectangular tube produced by Shanghai Baosteel Group, featuring high strength, good stability and light weight. 4mm thick tread plates are laid on the work surface, which ensures the comprehensive strength of the table top, and makes the work safe and convenient. The guide rail is welded with 12.5 I-beam, and the pin shaft used for the rotating part of the bracket is quenched and tempered. Under the premise of surface hardness, various mechanical performance indexes are greatly improved, and the service life of the platform is improved. There are 2 cylinders in the hydraulic system. The Jinan hydraulic cylinder is produced with reliable quality and durability. The lifting cylinder adopts the inclined placement method in the installation of the equipment, which effectively avoids equipment shaking caused by vertical installation. The hydraulic station is an integrated pumping station. It uses a special hydraulic cylinder for fine grinding. It integrates the check valve, relief valve and solenoid valve used in the platform to make the structure more compact and effectively reduce leakage under the premise of ensuring the performance. In addition, it is equipped with a shut-off valve that can still drop the platform in the event of a power outage; the sealing element is made of a Japanese imported "NOK" seal. The main advantages of the electrical system in terms of electrical system are as follows: (1) The control voltage is a safe voltage, which guarantees personal safety; (2) In terms of control, there is an interlock function, which effectively avoids human error; (3) The increase of the emergency stop button can make the operator calmly deal with the unexpected situation. (4) A down delay device is provided to prevent the solenoid valve from being burnt.
1. The brakes of each mechanism should be checked frequently and the gap between the brake shoes and the brake wheel should be adjusted to ensure flexibility and reliability. On the friction surface, there should be no dirt, and the dirt must be washed away with gasoline or thinner.
2. Lubrication and hydraulic oil of various parts such as gearbox, gearbox and external gear are in accordance with the requirements in the lubrication table.
3. Pay attention to check whether there is broken wire or loose strands in each wire rope. If it exceeds the relevant regulations, it must be replaced immediately. The maintenance of the wire rope shall be strictly in accordance with gb5144-85.
4. Always check the connection of each part, if it is loose, it should be tightened. The connecting bolts of the body should be checked for tightness when the body is under pressure (the rotating arm can be used to cause the pressure state), and all the connecting shafts must have a split pin and need to be fully opened.
5. Always check whether the operation of each organization is normal, whether there is noise or not. If a fault is found, it must be eliminated in time.
6. When installing, disassembling and adjusting the slewing mechanism, care should be taken to ensure that the center line of the slewing mechanism reducer is parallel to the center line of the gear, and the meshing surface is not less than 70%, and the meshing clearance should be suitable.
7. Always check all wires and cables for damage. It is necessary to dress and replace the damaged part in time.
8. In case of overheating of the motor, it is necessary to stop the work in time, and then continue to operate after the fault is eliminated. The motor bearing lubrication should be good.
9. For each part of the electric brush, the contact surface should be kept clean and the brush pressure should be adjusted so that the contact area is not less than 50%.
10. Each control box, distribution box, etc. are always kept clean, and dust on electrical equipment is cleaned in time.