A. Safety helmet
1. Before using the helmet, check whether the cap, cap liner and cap are complete.
2. Adjust the helmet lining before using the helmet so that the parts of the cap liner are spaced from the shell.
3. The cap should be adjusted according to the shape of the human head to prevent the hat from slipping in front of the line when the head is lowered.
4. It is strictly forbidden to combine the top layers of the helmet with two layers.
5. The helmet should be tightly worn and worn, and the cap should be tied under the jaw and fastened.
6. The effective period of the helmet is calculated from the date of manufacture of the product. The plastic cap is no more than two and a half years, and the FRP cap is no more than three and a half years.
B. Safety belt
1. The seat belt must be inspected by the inspection unit every six months before it can be used.
2. Seat belts should be worn when working in the following conditions:
(1) It is possible to work at heights. When entering the workplace, you must wear a seat belt.
(2) When working at heights of more than two meters.
(3) Work on scaffolding without scaffolding or without barriers, at heights above 1.5 m.
(4) Tilting roof work.
(5) Flat roof house with no guard bars within 1.2 m from the edge of the roof or the roof opening.
(6) Any suspended platform or workbench.
(7) Any guardrail, paving incomplete scaffolding.
(8) On a ladder near the roof or ground opening
(9) When there is no reliable fall protection measure in the high place.
3. How to use seat belts correctly:
(1) To tighten the belt, the waist buckle assembly must be fastened.
(2) When using the seat belt for hanging work, the hook cannot be hooked directly on the seat belt rope and should be hooked on the loop of the seat belt rope.
(3) Do not hang the seat belt on components that are weak or have sharp corners.
(4) Use the same type of seat belt, the parts can not be replaced without authorization.
(5) Seat belts that are severely impacted, can not be used even if the appearance is unchanged.
(6) It is strictly forbidden to use safety belt to transfer heavy objects.
(7) The seat belt should be hung on the top and secure, and the height is not lower than the waist.
C. Safety rope
1. In order to ensure that the high-altitude workers always have safety guarantee during the movement process, when carrying out special dangerous work, it is required to hang on the safety rope while fastening the seat belt.
2. It is forbidden to use hemp rope for safety rope.
3. Use a long rope of 3 meters or more to add a buffer.
4. A safety rope cannot be used by two people at the same time.
D. Self-lock device
1. Self-locking device should be inspected before use.
2. Self-locking hook, should be hung on the seat belt metal ring.
3. Self-locking devices that have been severely impacted should be discontinued.