A Scissor Lift is essentially a mobile platform that can raise a person up to certain heights vertically (or straight up) by hydraulics to complete a job like for example lighting work, CCTV installation etc.
1. These machines can work in very narrow or tight areas and allow you to reach inaccessible areas.
2. Scissor Lifts can reach a variety of working heights. Working heights range from 5.79 mtr (19 ft) to machines in excess of 18.29 mtr (60ft).
3. Can be used to work indoors or outdoors.There are battery fuelled scissor lifts for indoor/outdoor use and diesel scissor lifts for outdoor use only.
4. Scissor Platforms can work on a variety of different surface types. For say an indoor marble floor, a rubber tyre lift could be used. For a building site, a rough terrain lift could be used.
5. Scissor Lifts can allow anywhere from 1 to 7 people to work on them. Scissor Lift Capacities range from 227 kg (500 lbs) to 1134 kg (2500 lbs).
6. Very simple to use, increasing productivity levels, also the machines are very reliable.
7. Can be stationary or mobile, so they can be used for a number of different jobs.
8. When fully retracted, these machines are very easy to store and they do not take up much space.
9. If you have a problem,spare parts are always readily available from the majority of manufacturers/suppliers. Its always a good idea though to double check this.
Quentin lift(www.quentin-lift.com ) has been working at the aerial work platform industry for over 20 years, who specialise in hydraulic scissor lift. We focus on Sales, ,Training and Service and aim to develop excellent customer relationships through providing helpful information & high quality products/services. Please contact us if you want to know more!